Law Offices of Frederic C. Goodwill, II
- Administrative law, including labor, environmental and professional licensing matters;
- Business law, including start-up, reorganization and dissolution;
- Complex commercial litigation, including Appeals;
- Entertainment law, including artistic licensing and other agreements;
- Environmental law - including compliance analysis and litigation;
- ERISA/employee benefits;
- Insurance coverage litigation and counseling;
- Probate and Estate Planning, Administration and Litigation;
- Real Estate transactions and litigation, including condo law, evictions;
- School law - IEPs, student discipline, discrimination and school board proceedings;
Ric has over twenty-five years of experience litigating complex commercial and personal actions involving insurance, mass tort, environmental, health, life & disability, labor, medical device, real estate, construction defect and auto claims among others.
Ric has decades of experience representing parents and students in discrimination, student discipline, Individualized Education Plans and other school law matters.
Ric also has a growing practice meeting the needs of small businesses and individuals. Ric will close the sale or purchase of your home or commercial property, develop and administer an Estate Plan that meets your specific needs, and help guide your start-up or existing business by preparing essential documents, maintaining your records and meeting all of your regulatory requirements.